Sign up for Active April
Calling all Life! participants - challenge yourself to complete at least 30 minutes of exercise each day throughout April. It's free and a fun way to get active, stay healthy, and enjoy time with family and friends. Not to mention to WIN some awesome prizes.
Anyone can participate in Active April, so get your friends, families or workmates involved.
Register today via the Active April website www.activeapril.vic.gov.au. Just follow the easy step-by-step instructions.
Once you register for Active April, you can create teams and invite friends to join. There’s also a brand new interactive mobile app for iOS and Android to log your daily activity with the click of a button and compare progress, a digital card to access all the general offers, plus an updated Trophy Cabinet for when you meet activity goals.
Registrations are now open and will stay open until 30 April 2017.
Just by registering every participant will receive*:
- 10 free YMCA passes or access to a local government recreation facility
- 15% off at Sportsmart in store and online
- one hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- one free Get into Cardio Tennis session
- 20% off any annual membership with Cycling Victoria
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- entry into the draw to win tickets to the 2018 Australian Tennis Open Finals^, a $1,500 bike voucher or a GoPro Camera.
Join Active April on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to increase your chances for winning more great prizes. You’ll be kept up-to-date on all the latest Active April news and events, meet the Active April ambassadors, receive weekly recipes plus loads of handy health, exercise and nutrition advice.
So what are you waiting for? Register today at activeapril.vic.gov.au
*Terms and conditions for all prizes and offers apply. Visit activeapril.vic.gov.au for details.
^ Winner receives two tickets to each of the 2018 men’s and women’s finals.