How to join the Life! program
Check your eligibility
You can check whether you may be eligible for the Life! program by doing our free online test.
You may be eligible for the Life! program if you are 18 years or over and;
- have a score of 12 or higher on the test and
- Body Mass Index score of 25 or higher (or 23 if you self-identify as being of Asian background*)
Did you score less than 12 on the online test? You may also be eligible if you are:
- 18 years or over and have been diagnosed with one or more of the following:
- 45 years or over (OR 35 years or over when of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent) and have an Absolute Risk score of 10% or over when referred by a GP clinic?
✓ heart attack or stroke
✓ diabetes during pregnancy
✓ kidney disease
✓ high cholesterol
✓ high blood pressure
✓ high blood glucose levels
✓ polycystic ovary syndromes
If you meet these criteria, please call us on 13 74 75 to find out how you can enrol in the Life! program today.
*Asian background includes three distinct sub-regions (Parliament of Australia, 1997):
- Northeast Asia (Mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Taiwan);
- Southeast Asia (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Burma (Myanmar), the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam); and
- Southern Asia (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal).