Join the Life! program
You may be eligible for the Life! program if you are:
- 18 years and over and have an AUSDRISK score ≥ 12 and a Body Mass Index score ≥ 25
- 18 years or more and have previously been diagnosed with one or more of the following:
- heart attack or stroke
- diabetes during pregnancy
- kidney disease
- high cholesterol
- high blood pressure
- high blood glucose levels
- polycystic ovary syndrome
- 45 years or more, or ≥ 35 years and of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent, and have an Absolute Risk score of ≥10% when referred by a GP clinic.
The first step is to check your risk. You can check your risk right now by using our FREE online risk test. It will only take 3 minutes.
If you score higher than 12, you may be eligible for the free Life! program. To learn more about the Life! program, click here.
To speak to the Life! team about your eligibility please call 13 RISK (13 74 75).