Become a Life! provider - information for organisations
What is involved?
Life! providers commit their staff and resources to raising community awareness of type 2 diabetes, heart disease and stroke prevention, as well as delivering the Life! program.
Delivering the program Life! providers:
- must deliver the course to program standards
- dedicate time to recruiting participants, administration and planning of the Life! program
- encourage staff to promote the program in the local community. They can also promote it to local GPs and health professionals to increase referrals
Once an organisation is a registered Life! provider, eligible health professionals within the organisation can apply to deliver the Life! program. Find out how your health professionals can become a Life! facilitator.
Read how Life! provider Exercise for Rehabilitation and Health have been leading the way in community health promotion and prevention by delivering the program since 2008.
What you will receive from us:
Your organisation will receive:
- $525 (+GST) for each eligible participant who completes the Life! group course
- Free resources to help you promote the Life! program
- Guidance and support to deliver the Life! program
- Yearly professional development
Who can apply to become a Life! provider?
To become a Life! provider, an organisation will need:
- an ABN
- public liability and indemnity insurance
- to meet the required program standards
Health professionals can also apply to become a Life! provider if they meet the above requirements.
Express your interest to become a Life! provider
To express your interest in becoming a Life! provider, please complete the Provider EOI form.
“To date, the roll out of the Life! program has been our most popular and effective intervention for chronic disease prevention.” – Nicole French, Life! facilitator at Exercise for Rehabilitation and Health.