- 4 potatoes, washed
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced).
- Place potatoes in an ovenproof dish and cook for 50 minutes, or until tender.
- Make 2 cuts in an 'X' shape, across the top of each potato.
- Carefully open out halfway to the base, flattening slightly to hold open.
- Fill with desired filling.
Optional fillings (place selected filling inside potato, cook in oven for 8-10 minutes until warm)
- Low-fat grated cheese and chopped tomato
- No-added-salt baked beans
- Can tuna in spring water drained with drained no-added-salt canned corn kernels
Recipes and images supplied courtesy of LiveLighter Victoria.