Tutti fruity watermelon popsicles
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 240 mins
200 g watermelon
200 g low-fat vanilla yoghurt
8 mint leaves
1. Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into 4 disposable plastic cups.
3. Secure lids on moulds or insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight until solid.
4. Stand at room temperature for a few minutes before removing from mould.
Place any combination of finely diced fruit into mould including: mango, blueberries, strawberries, rockmelon, kiwifruit, drained canned peaches, apricots or pineapple in natural juice, and passionfruit pulp. Top with an unsweetened fruit juice such as orange or pineapple.
- For stripes of colour half fill moulds with one fruit, freeze for 4 hours or overnight then fill with a different flavour or colour of fruit or fruit yoghurt before freezing.
Recipes and images supplied courtesy of LiveLighter Victoria.