- 2 cups canned apricots in natural juice
- 2 tbs margarine
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Drain canned fruit, dice and spread over ovenproof dish.
- In a mixing bowl rub margarine into flour until it looks like bread crumbs.
- Stir in sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle crumble mixture over fruit and press down lightly.
- Bake until top is brown and crisp.
Variation: Replace canned apricots with apples, peaches or pears.
Recipes and images supplied courtesy of LiveLighter Victoria.