- 1 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 1 1/3 low-fat milk
- 1 cup low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 cup canned peaches in natural juice, drained and roughly diced
- 2 tbs slivered almonds
- 2 tbs dried cranberries
- In a 1-litre container, add oats, milk and yoghurt. Mix until well combined.
- Add peaches, almonds and cranberries. Gently stir.
- Cover container and refrigerate overnight.
- Substitute peaches with your favourite fruit (fresh, frozen, canned or dried).
- Heat in microwave on HIGH (100%) for 45 seconds to make a warm breakfast.
Recipes and images supplied courtesy of LiveLighter Victoria.